Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Alaska Trip

I, along with probably thousands out there, take too many things for granted. Here in the USA, we all can do pretty much what we want and when we want to do it as long as we have the means to do so. I got the wake up call recently with my saddle PE. Luckily I am still around to enjoy life!! My upcoming Alaska trip is going to be so special!!! This being my 26th year fishing Alaska, I have taken it for granted!! I am so fortunate to be able to fish special places like Alaska and meet so many wonderful friends worldwide. I am doing fine, starting to workout. Will definately be 100% ready to catch some monster silvers and char at my buddy GAry LaRose's Pumice Creek Lodge. Gary and I have become very good friends over the years and I cannot imagine fishing in Alaska elsewhere as the fishing cannot get better!! ON a side note, would like to thank everyone for their kind words, thoughts, and prayers! I definately do not take friendship for granted and would try my best to helpout all! Thanks again and I will be on the river shortly!! Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment