Saturday, April 17, 2010

La Zona update for April 13 to 16
















Friends Cole Lundquist, Kevin Cleary, Chuck Boyian, and myself fished the section of the Uruguay River in Argentina known as La Zona during April 13 to 16 for monster freshwater golden dorado. This was my fourth trip, Cole's third, Chuck's second and Kevin's first.










Fishing was fantastic as usual with a monster 47lbs dorado landed by Cole, a giant 46lbs dorado caught by myself which is my largest to date, a big 37lbs by Kevin and a record for Chuck at 36lbs. Numerous other dorado in the 22 to 33lbs range were caught by all.










La Zona is bar none the best fishery in the world for the world's toughest freshwater fish, the dorado!!










If the opportunity presents itself, this is one fishing trip you have to do!!! In my opinion the best fishery on earth!!!










Cannot wait till I return again next year!










For more info contact Steve Yatomi at zato1@earthlink.net or http://www.adventuretravelalliance.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment