Thursday, December 24, 2020

CHRISTMAS GIFTS/ B&B CUSTOM FISHING RODS

 


B&B custom fishing rods is owned by Buzz Butters who is based out of Ripon Wisconsin.  Buzz can construct everything from micro-ice rods to heavy musky rods.  Each rod is custom made to your specifications.  

Buzz recently made me a travel rod to battle the Russia taimen and a travel rod to battle the Venice redfish.  During discussions with Buzz, I was surprised by my lack of knowledge when it comes to rod building.  Buzz works with companies such as Mudhole.com to get quality components for a discounted rate.  He also can repair or make improvements on used rods.  I currently am having the rod guides replaced on a few of my spinning rods I use for Giant Trevally. Buzz also is a rod building instructor for Mud Hole custom tackle's nation-wide rod building classes.  Which fisher person would not want a new custom built rod for Christmas?  You can contact Buzz at 920-896-3132

No comments:

Post a Comment